PageCloud Inc. (PageCloud) abides by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and similar legislation and regulations in other jurisdictions by providing legitimate copyright owners with a mechanism to request that allegedly infringing material be removed from the website and associated domains of https://www.pagecloud.com (the “Site”) or that access to it be disabled. Please note that PageCloud does not control the content hosted by any third party website, and thus cannot remove content from or disable access to any such website.
Submitting a Notification
To submit a copyright infringement notice, please send a written communication to our Copyright Agent (see Copyright Agent Information below) by email or regular mail with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* NOTE: If you knowingly materially misrepresent that material is infringing, you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by PageCloud, the alleged infringer, and any copyright owner or copyright owner’s authorized licensee. Damages and costs are often sought and awarded to anyone who is injured by such a misrepresentation, as a result of PageCloud relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
Submitting a Counter Notification
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you can send our Copyright Agent (see Copyright Agent Information below) a written communication by email or regular mail with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which PageCloud may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
*NOTE: If you knowingly materially misrepresent that material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be subject to liability in the form of damages and or costs.
In accordance with the DMCA or any other applicable law, PageCloud reserves the right to terminate access, in its sole discretion, or any user that is found to be a repeat infringer. PageCloud may also, in its sole discretion, limit or fully terminate access to the Site and Services of any registered user that is found to be infringing the intellectual property rights of others, whether or not that user is found to be a repeat infringer.
Copyright Agent Information
Attention: General Counsel
Subject Line: DMCA Notification / DMCA Counter Notification
Address: Suite 305, 135 Rideau St., Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1N 5X4
Any questions about PageCloud’s Notice and Takedown Procedure should be addressed to email@example.com or by mail to:
135 Rideau St.
Attention: General Counsel