In General Terms
What Personal Information do we collect?
The types of Information that PageCloud may collect about you depends on how you use PageCloud’s service. Generally, we collect information from you when you:
- Create or register an account, and when you administer your account.
- Input information or data into any of our Services, or post content on your PageCloud website.
- Submit questions, requests, or other communications to us via forms, email, or other communication media.
- Contact us for support.
- Visit any of our websites.
- Participate in any promotions, contests, surveys, or other marketing events associated with PageCloud.
- Integrate third-party products and services with your PageCloud account.
- Interact with the PageCloud application.
The types of Personal Information that PageCloud collects about you may include your name, email address, gender, phone number, and mailing address. PageCloud may also collect payment information such as payment method and contact information (such as name and mailing address) associated with payment billing. When you create an account with PageCloud, we may collect certain Information directly from you or, if you create your account using a third-party service (such as Google or Facebook), we may collect Information about you from the third-party service (such as your username or email associated with the third-party service). By choosing to create an account using a third-party service, you authorize us to collect information necessary to authenticate your account with the third-party service provider.
Information collected automatically through your use of the Services
We collect information about how you use the Services and your actions on the Services, including IP addresses, what software and hardware you use (such as browser types, operating systems, ISPs, platform type, device type, mobile device identifiers such as make and model, mobile carrier) features of PageCloud used, PageCloud screens visited or used and associated dates and time stamps, links you click, whether you open messages sent to your account, and other statistics related to your usage of the PageCloud services. We may also use tools, including third-party tools, to collect analytics data. Some of this information is collected through the use of "cookies" and other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, session replay scripts, and similar technologies ("tracking technologies"). We may also work with third party partners to employ tracking technologies.
If you would like to disable our use of tracking technologies in your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that doing so may cause some PageCloud features to not function properly and could negatively affect your experience with the PageCloud service.
Aggregated and anonymized information
We may collect information by aggregating and anonymizing other information. The aggregation and anonymization process prevents the information from being reassociated or identified with any one customer account, user, or individual. We may use aggregated and anonymized information for a variety of statistical and analytical purposes.
How do we use the information we collect from you?
In general, PageCloud collects, uses, and discloses Personal Information about our clients and service providers in connection with certain services we make available to you. More specifically, we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to establish and manage customer relationships and provide notifications to you. This may include the sharing of Personal Information by and between PageCloud personnel and affiliated companies and partnerships for such purposes;to bill you for PageCloud’s services;
- to share Personal Information to and from third parties for the purpose of providing information about products and services. Such third parties may include other vendors of services and products.
- to consider whether PageCloud should establish a commercial relationship with customers, suppliers, and other third parties, including to evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information;
- to establish and maintain commercial relationships with clients, suppliers, and other third parties, including to issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, and to fulfill contractual obligations;
- to understand and respond to client, supplier, and other third party needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with such parties and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;to develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide PageCloud products and services;
- to market, sell or otherwise provide products and services of third parties with whom PageCloud has a commercial relationship;to distribute information to individuals on our mail and e-mail lists, including via third party mailing houses and e-mail service providers;to develop and manage our databases;
- to develop and manage PageCloud business and operations;to detect and protect PageCloud and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with PageCloud policies and contractual obligations;
- to engage in business transactions, including the provision of products and services involving PageCloud;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- Any legitimate business purpose, provided that the information is aggregated and anonymized
- for any other purpose to which you consent.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Information?
From time to time, PageCloud may disclose your Personal Information to:
- service providers, including an organization or individual retained by PageCloud to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, and document management and office services;
- an organization or individual retained by PageCloud to evaluate your creditworthiness or to collect debts outstanding on an account;
- a financial institution, on a confidential basis and solely in connection with the assignment of a right to receive payment, the provision of security or other financing arrangements; or
- a person who, in the reasonable judgment of PageCloud, is providing or seeking the information as your agent;
- any third party or parties, where you consent to such disclosure or where disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- With vendors we engage to help us gain insights and analytics into how the Services are used and how they might be improved (for example, we may use third-party data enrichment services to match Customer Information or other personally identifiable information we collect with publicly available database information in order to communicate more effectively with you);
- With third-party service providers who enable certain features or functionalities of the Services that you’ve requested (for example, connecting a third-party account to your PageCloud website);
- Any legitimate business purpose, provided that the information is aggregated and anonymized.
Where do we store your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information is stored in secured locations and on servers located at the facilities of our service providers.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
To help protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, PageCloud employs industry standard administrative and technological safeguards to protect your Personal Information. For instance, we operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems.
Managing Your Information
You have many choices to access the information we collect about you, and about how we use or disclose that information. This section details many of those choices, including how you can exercise rights with respect to your information (including any personally identifiable information), how you can opt out of the collection and use of certain types of information for certain purposes (such as marketing), and how you can use your browser or third-party tools to disable certain collection methods (such as cookies or tracking technologies).
Content you delete from your PageCloud site (including Content containing personal information) may be retained in archived or backed up copies in order to allow for disaster recovery. For instructions on how to permanently delete Content from your PageCloud account, please contact email@example.com. Please note that permanent deletion of website content will mean that you can never access that data or site again through PageCloud.
You may access, correct, amend, or delete Customer Information we have about you by logging into your account and navigating to your Account page. If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so through your Account page. If you do, personally identifiable information associated with your account will be deleted as soon as is reasonably practical or as required by applicable law. Please note that we may retain information that is otherwise deleted in anonymized and aggregated form, in archived or backed up copies as required pursuant to records retention obligations, or otherwise as required by law.
We may use some of the information we collect for marketing purposes, including to send you promotional communications about new PageCloud features, products, events, or other opportunities. If you wish to stop receiving these communications or to opt out of use of your information for these purposes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.
Privacy and our Website
Online Communications – In order to provide our website visitors with a service or information, visitors may voluntarily submit Personal Information to us for purposes such as asking a question, obtaining information, reviewing or downloading a publication, participating in a seminar or other event, and participating in contests and surveys. If you are known to PageCloud as a registered user of an online service, we may combine and store Personal Information about your use of our website and the online information you have provided with certain other online and offline information we may have collected.
E-Mail Communications - Occasionally, we may send marketing or promotional e-mail communications to you with information that may be useful, including information about the services of PageCloud and other third parties with whom we have a relationship. We will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from PageCloud.
Links - Our website may contain links to other websites which are provided as a convenience only. Visitors are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy policies and practices than PageCloud, and PageCloud has no responsibility for such third party websites.