In General Terms
What Personal Information do we collect?
Canadian privacy legislation defines "Personal Information" broadly as information about an identifiable individual or as information that allows an individual to be identified. For the purposes of this policy, “Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual as defined from time to time in applicable privacy legislation. Generally speaking, “Personal Information” does not include what is considered business contact information: your name, title or position, business address, telephone number, facsimile number, or e-mail address. The types of Personal Information that PageCloud may collect about you includes your name, home address, telephone number, personal email address, billing and account information and other information incidental to providing our services.
Why do we collect your Personal Information?
In general, PageCloud collects, uses and discloses Personal Information about our clients and service providers in connection with certain services we make available to you. More specifically, we collect, use and disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to establish and manage customer relationships and provide notifications to you. This may include the sharing of Personal Information by and between PageCloud personnel and affiliated companies and partnerships for such purposes;
- to share Personal Information to and from third parties for the purpose of providing information about products and services. Such third parties may include other vendors of services and products.
- to consider whether PageCloud should establish a commercial relationship with customers, suppliers and other third parties, including to evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information;
- to establish and maintain commercial relationships with clients, suppliers and other third parties, including to issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, and to fulfill contractual obligations;
- to understand and respond to client, supplier and other third party needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with such parties and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide PageCloud products and services;
- to market, sell or otherwise provide products and services of third parties with whom PageCloud has a commercial relationship;
- to distribute information to individuals on our mail and e-mail lists, including via third party mailing houses and e-mail service providers;
- to develop and manage our databases;
- to develop and manage PageCloud business and operations;
- to detect and protect PageCloud and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with PageCloud policies and contractual obligations;
- to engage in business transactions, including the provision of products and services involving PageCloud;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- for any other purpose to which you consent.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Information?
From time to time, PageCloud may disclose your Personal Information to:
- service providers, including an organization or individual retained by PageCloud to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, document management and office services;
- an organization or individual retained by PageCloud to evaluate your creditworthiness or to collect debts outstanding on an account;
- a financial institution, on a confidential basis and solely in connection with the assignment of a right to receive payment, the provision of security or other financing arrangements; or
- a person who, in the reasonable judgment of PageCloud, is providing or seeking the information as your agent;
- any third party or parties, where you consent to such disclosure or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Where do we store your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information is stored in secured locations and on servers located at the facilities of our service providers.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
To help protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, PageCloud employs industry standard administrative and technological safeguards to protect your Personal Information. For instance, we operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems.
Privacy and our Website
Online Communications – In order to provide our website visitors with a service or information, visitors may voluntarily submit Personal Information to us for purposes such as asking a question, obtaining information, reviewing or downloading a publication, participating in a seminar or other event, and participating in contests and surveys. If you are known to PageCloud as a registered user of an online service, we may combine and store Personal Information about your use of our website and the online information you have provided with certain other online and offline information we may have collected.
E-Mail Communications - Occasionally, we may send marketing or promotional e-mail communications to you with information that may be useful, including information about the services of PageCloud and other third parties with whom we have a relationship. We will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from PageCloud.
Links - Our website may contain links to other websites which are provided as a convenience only. Visitors are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy policies and practices than PageCloud, and PageCloud has no responsibility for such third party websites.
Email: [email protected]