We're almost at the end of the month! Here's a look at everything we've done through the end of September until now.
The Pagecloud team is always working to improve your website building experience including adding new features, feature enhancements, and fixing bugs that pop up along the way.
We’ve teamed up with Semrush to give our users the opportunity to increase their websites traffic through keyword research. Your website is your greatest marketing asset, and both organic and paid keywords are great ways to get more site visits and new customers.
Learn more about keyword research
Designing a website and optimizing your website for search engines go hand-in-hand. That’s why we’ve integrated Semrush’s powerful SEM tools into your Pagecloud website builder, so you can optimize your website as you continue to expand. Get started in the SEO tab in your editor.
Search and favorite keywords to include on your website! You can sort your keywords in a few ways which include:
- Volume: Shows the amount of times a keyword has been searched per month
- Number of results: Shows the number of results that appear in Google when you search that term
- Keyword Difficulty (KD): Shows how difficult it would be to target that keyword based on current competition
- Cost per Click (CPC): Shows how much it would cost to pay for each click on your ad
Check out our partnership on Product Hunt!
We have a growing user base that are using their Pagecloud blog to drive traffic to their website. Some blog improvements from this month include:
- We continue to push speed improvements for the blog and blog widget.
- Speed improvements for Blog Widget, specifically for widgets with many pages of data.
- 300% speed increase overall in all blog interactions in the Pagecloud dashboard.
- Excerpts shown in blog widgets now end on full word.
- “Read More” button now available in the blog widget
- You can now you can replace your Blog listing page at /blog/ with a page of your choice:
- You can now change the title of your blog listing page URL from /blog to another URL of your choice.
Live websites improvements
- Decrease the size of the Pagecloud runtime to improve page load speeds.
- Improved support for mobile display has been added for the Embedded Webview in Android apps displaying Pagecloud Sites.
- Add additional preloading meta information to improve browser loading performance for your static assets like images.
Youtube video loading can often hurt Pagespeed scores.
- We have introduced a new feature to allow users to defer video loading for youtube videos that don’t need to be autoplayed or are offscreen on initial page load.
- Fixed a bug where the cart button widget was showing improperly when the “Show on empty cart” toggle was deselected.
- You can now accept pre-orders in your store! For more details check out this help article.
- Now clicking outside the site-wide color panel/popover will commit your changes.
Pasting a link updates:
- Pasting a link onto columns and sections is no longer allowed.
- Pasting a link without a selection does nothing.
- Pasting a link with a selection auto links the selected object.
Try this out by copying a link to your clipboard and the selecting an object in your Pagecloud editor and Pasting using the keyboard hotkeys (ctrl+v on Windows, or cmd+v on macOS)
Forms: Added the ability to disable Google Recaptcha on Pagecloud Forms to block Google Fonts.
Teams: We have added a team member to the Dropdown on the Site card in the Dashboard.
Previews: Publish Page and Publish Post buttons work more reliably in previews
Images: Fixed a bug where replacing an image with an image of the same filename would never show the new image.
Google Workspace: Fixed a bug where annual users redeeming their Google Workspace voucher sometimes got an error screen on successful redemption.